Saturday, August 11, 2007

Comment No. 8600283654998034354
Hi there again. Well I got a bad score last time when we had our second long test in Physics III. It is a hard one because it like an entrance exam in UP even though I didn't try to take the test there. Atleast I have tried already how hard is that coming test in my life"huhu" even though it is too hard. I think Sir Mendoza should know that we are giving much attention to our Physics class even though Chemistry is our main science subject in this year because Physics is the hardest field of Science and our teacher make us suffer if I know "hhmmmmmmm". So I must take care of my grades for me to pass his subject, and I think I can handle this subject by focusing on the lessons first before I proceed to advanced lessons. And I must make my scores high especially this coming Periodic exam in Physics "Oh My God, I am afraid,,,shivering". To sir Mendoza, "hhhhmmmm, hi there and take care".

No comments: